What is being called as an accidental fire, gutted Sea of Green Farms, a Seattle tier-2 producer. There are no reports of injuries but there are heavy monetary damages. The fire, believed to have been caused by faulty wiring, is a reminder of how important it is to make sure electrical systems are inspected regularly. Anyone worried about the dangers of electrical wiring can go to Asbury Electric or a similar company and an electrician will carry out a thorough inspection.
We spoke with Bob Leeds last year after he left retirement to establish the first recreational marijuana farm in Seattle. The excitement in his voice was difficult to contain. At the time of the conversation, the facility was only using 3,500 square feet of space. It is not known if they were at full capacity at the time of the fire.
Here’s to Bob Leeds and company, in hopes they can get back on their feet and recover from this unfortunate event.
Here is a quick glance at what happened: