Even if we gave you several guesses, chances are you probably wouldn’t have guessed the Washington State recreational marijuana store with the most total sales (year to date or for the latest month of September). And if your guess was Cannabis City, which would make sense considering Seattle is by far the most populated city in the state, you would be wrong! Although, the city’s first pot shop did rank in the top 5 despite early hurdles of trying to remain stocked with product while keeping up with demand.
Here are the Top 5 Washington State recreational cannabis stores in order of:
Total Sales For Latest Month (September)
1. Herbal Nation – Bothel – $815,176
2. Cannabis City – Seattle – $639,862
3. New Vansterdam – Vancouver – $592,495
4. Rainier On Pine – Tacoma – $397,491
5. Spokane Green Leaf – Spokane – $350,899
The number one recreational marijuana store in terms of total sales for the month of September is Bothel’s Herbal Nation. This legal weed shop is quickly becoming a favorite of connoisseurs with its’ large variety of cannabis flowers and edibles to choose from. Our reviewer wrote about Avita’s Agriculture’s Plushberry and Mickey Kush, both of which were purchased at Herbal Nation. New Vansterdam was a surprise for us at #3, but we imagine sitting so closely to the Oregon border and just North of Portland has helped business just a little. Rounding off the list is a Tacoma and Spokane pot shop.
Total Sales (July, August, September)
1. New Vansterdam – Vancouver – $1,547,246
2. Herbal Nation – Bothel – $1,261,853
3. Cannabis City – Seattle – $1,183,962
4. Main Street Marijuana -Vancouver – $1,070,670
5. Spokane Green Leaf – Tacoma – $935,840
Would you believe that the Washington State marijuana store with the most total sales, so far this year, is Vancouver’s New Vansterdam? The same retail shops which are on the ‘Total Sales For Latest Month’ list, make up this list as well, except for Main Street Marijuana who replaces Space at the number four spot. Imagine that: two Vancouver based marijuana shops are #1 and #4 in the state with a combined $2,617,916 in total sales!
Latest posts by Manic Conrad (see all)
- Kush 21 – Burien’s 1st Pot Shop - December 21, 2016
- Expect pot shops in Downtown Seattle - January 12, 2016
- The vape craze: Smoking vs. vaping marijuana. Is vaping better for you than smoking weed? - January 8, 2016